Christmas time is a time for giving presents! But how do all those colorful surprises get to the eagerly awaiting children? Well, thank goodness for iRudolph!
The green-nosed reindeer whizzes through the snow-covered woods with his buddy Santa Claus and dutifully helps to collect the multitude of parcels. Will the two of them manage to get there in time for Christmas before the gigantic ball of wool or the nasty snowman stops them in their tracks?
iRudolph and his white-bearded buddy glide through a lovingly designed winter world made of felt. The Yuletide heroes are navigated from the skies and can be controlled via either the touch screen or the acceleration sensor. But be careful! Try to stay on the defined path and pay attention to the many obstacles that obstruct the duo’s way. Slippery surfaces, oversized buttons or huge rolling bobbins lurk in every corner. Put your skills to the test on a total of four different ‘Advent’ levels.
MASTER THE HIGHEST LEVEL
Collect as many gifts as you can. With bonus candy like gingerbread or candy canes you can not only increase your best score, but also repair your sleigh or get extra lifelines. But don’t get too confident; the level of difficulty increases with each sector.
iRudolph has four exciting levels for Advent:
- In the 1st week of Advent, learn about the different surfaces and make yourself familiar with the controls
- In the 2nd week of Advent, take on even more obstacles
- In the 3rd week of Advent, risk the icy winter landscape at higher speeds
- On Christmas Eve, steer the likeable duo through the torchlight landscape
- Switch over control from touch screen to acceleration sensor
- As a bonus, play your own tunes on the recorder
- Share your personal record with your friends on Facebook
And now - download iRudolph, take control and get going!